Updating setup files
Fw-300 #ya-qn-sort h2 /* Breadcrumb */ #ya-question-breadcrumb #ya-question-breadcrumb i #ya-question-breadcrumb a #bc .ya-q-full-text, .ya-q-text #ya-question-detail h1 html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] .ya-q-full-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] .ya-q-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] .ya-q-full-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] .ya-q-text html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] #ya-question-detail h1, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] #ya-question-detail h1 /* Trending Now */ /* Center Rail */ #ya-center-rail .profile-banner-default .ya-ba-title #Stencil . Bgc-lgr .tupwrap .comment-text /* Right Rail */ #Stencil .
Fw-300 .qstn-title #ya-trending-questions-show-more, #ya-related-questions-show-more #ya-trending-questions-more, #ya-related-questions-more /* DMROS */ .
Top Tip: If you’re not overly tech savvy, or you’re short on time and patience, you can upgrade to Driver Easy Pro version, which allows you to update all your drivers with just one-click. In Device Manager window, expand the categories and locate the device that you wish to update the driver for.
For instance, if you used Driver Easy to download “Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller”, you’ll find this device under “Network adapters” category.
So I tried closing and re-opening the installer, and twenty minutes later it's still updating setup files. From: Shale0 | #001I opened the installer, tried to install and it gave me an error for bad installation settings, even though I didn't actually change any (other than the destination).
The Setup API provides a set of functions that a setup application calls to perform installation operations.
In Driver Easy, you can click on the driver and get the name of your current driver.
Then you can locate the device in Device Manager using this name.
Just got the game from midnight release, put the CD into my computer and have gotten nothing but a little window that says "Updating setup files". Sent in a ticket and have been looking around for solutions.
After retrying five times and waiting on the last one for 20 minutes, I decided to download the client from the website and it's still doing the same thing after around 10 minutes of waiting. Appears as if many others are having the problem too, but Blizzard hasn't said anything in response so far.